Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIF

I remember when TGIF stood for "Full House" and "Family Matters." Oh how I miss those days. I was a pain if I missed "Full House."

I'm grateful this week is over. It has been crazy at work since everyone had Monday off. Screwed up our court schedule, and from there, it all went downhill. I did volunteer to help by offering to be placed on Home Detention. Our office is currently exploring other GPS units. My boss is currently wearing two anklets. One is our old system, and the other one is a newer version. He is not impressed. I know he has been throwing a fit about wearing them (secretly I think he likes it) so this morning I offered to test a third unit that we are hearing about today. I figured, sure, I'll wear it all weekend, no one will ever know and I can help my boss out. Oh what I didn't know. Apparently this new unit (the salesperson is an hour late, so far we are not impressed) has a built in extra feature. It detects when someone drinks. I'm guessing it is similar to the one that Lyndsy Lohan sported as a fashion accessory a while back. Needless to say, my boss plans on truly testing it this weekend. I offered to take him out to lunch for an early bosses day. I figured a few margaritas at Las Limas. He thought about it, but then he would run into the problem of "drinking at work." I told him that if he gets picked up this weekend for drinking the excuse, "I'm working. Seriously, I'm testing a new anklet." Probably wouldn't fly with the cops.

Well, I have two more computers to hook up (I was able to buy 5 new desktops for my program) and them I'm out of here!!

No comments: