Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Evaluation

My morning has been interesting. I thought I was taking the "new" (it's new to me) work truck back to the dealership just to pick up an extra key and a couple of quotes. Nope. A little over two hours later I walked out of there. Something about fixing lights. I didn't really mind. I was just going to spend today contacting the high school (did that via cell phone) and planning after school activities well in advanced. I did get to see T at work and watch several episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies. Hard for me to believe that show was popular, maybe it's just me. I even had my work evaluation in the "customer lounge."

My boss called and asked where I was at. When I told him, he laughed. He told me he would meet me there and we'd do my evaluation. I panicked. I didn't know I had an evaluation. I immediately started thinking of everything I have done in the past year. Would he view me as successful? I silently laughed when I read his eval. I scored a 95% on the whole part. I was happy. All of his comments were nice and it seems he realizes that I need verbal recognition every once and awhile. He is now meeting with the judges concerning our (my whole offices) evaluations. Yikes! Hopefully the judges agree with him.

2 comments:

todd helmkamp said...

Glad the eval went well. I must not've been paying attention; I didn't even see you leave!

Anonymous said...

I have seen many coupons from Dick's Sporting Goods store on sports items at CouponAlbum.. Try this...