Friday, October 19, 2007

Drum Roll Please....

Taylor is a BOY! We found yesterday afternoon. Our nurse mid-wife did the ultrasound and she said, "I'm 95% sure and I'm usually 98% correct. I won't say 100% because as soon as I do, I'll be wrong!" Every time we go we have unofficial ultrasounds so we can see growth, heart beat, waving fingers, sucking thumbs, etc. I have my "official" ultra sound November 14th with Mary. Mary checks to make sure fingers and toes are all there and move and she counts the vertebra. She also checks for other things. I am not looking forward to the 32oz. of water I have to drink an hour before that one, but if that's what it takes, then I'm gonna do it.


Here are some pictures from last night.
He has his hand on his tummy with his thumb sticking up. He was getting ready to suck his thumb.
His thumb getting closer to his face. This kid likes to suck his thumb. We'll have to break him of that early. We can't afford braces!
Ayron saw this shot on the screen and went, "I see it, there's a penis. Right, that's a penis. There it is!"
Another boy part shot. It is a big hard to see my edits, but it was an odd angle for the picture too. The boy part is circled. I labeled the elblow, belly, butt, and manhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see "baby" in the first two, but I can't "get" the 2nd two. But I believe you about the "boy part" thing. Congrats!