Monday, October 01, 2007

Changes Changes and More Changes

Ahh, Monday mornings seem to attack me. Usually it's one bad thing after another, not today!

I was supposed to have 2 out of the 4 girls for tonight's program. I was going to stay after to see how things were going. I wasn't looking forward to staying after, but it looks good to the boss man. Turns out, one of those two is sick. No need to try to do a group activity with one person. So I cancelled the program for tonight.

I looked at my calendar and realized that all of my beginning of the month reports are done. I was efficient last week and got them all done. Check that off the list of things to do today.

I realized that I scheduled our next OBGYN appointment on a day that I will be out of town for work training. Fudge. I called the office and got an early appointment. We will now know the sex of Taylor on October 18th! The lady wanted me to schedule for the following week and I told her that was a very busy time for me at work (I wasn't lying, I do have a lot that week) so I was able to get the appointment a week earlier instead of a week later. Yeah!! Now only 17 days till we know the sex of the baby!!

I called my boss to remind him that we have a presentation at 7am this Saturday. Turns out he forgot and over booked himself. His brother is coming home and they will be in Detroit for a concert. He asked me to call and cancel. He said, "Oh, just tell them you have some type of baby appointment." To which I replied, "I am not taking the fall for this. I have already turned down some friends so I could do this presentation so you are going to take the heat for us cancelling." I called the guy and told him, "My boss accidentally double booked himself with some family stuff, can we reschedule."' So that is done. That means I don't have to get up at 5 Saturday morning. Phew!

All I really have left to do today is buy a gallon of milk, make a house payment and pay the car insurance. Should be an easy Monday. Good thing I brought a book!

No comments: