Thursday, March 01, 2007

1st Thunderstorm

The first thunderstorm of the year is happening outside my office windows right now. What is odd, is that out one of my windows, I can hear the chirping of birds. It's an odd, yet cool thing. I was amazed on my drive to work. I watched the storm roll in from the West on my drive, and while storms scare the crap out of me, I was eerily calm. I'll admit that I am now not as calm. There is lightening and thunder and rain, OH MY! Well, I should get some work done before my meeting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carma...this is Kianne! From high school! I was bored at work today so I started Googling my friends from school that I haven't heard from in a long time and I came across your blog, crazy, huh!?!? My email is kianne@factoryexpohomes.com, let me know how you are doing, I would love to hear from you and Ayron. I am getting married next year, we are not sure when as of yet. And I have a dog, my wonderful...pain in the butt!...miniature Daschund Peanut. I hope to hear from you soon!