Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Working for the Government...

...does have it's perks! Several of us in my department have been experiencing major problems with out work phones. We all had Razors. Yes, I carried two Razors. I had problems with my work phone since day one. I am just now starting to have problems with my person Razor. Anyway, back to my story. My boss calls me up and says, "I just talked to L (our account dude at Centennial) and we're gonna get new phones. " So I spent the afternoon in at Centennial (By the way, if you have to go to the Angola Centennial, ask for Candance!) having our phones changed out. We now have Motorola V361's. They are cool looking, and they came with some extra toys. It came with a memory card (a $75 value), headphones, and a USB cable. Now, will we ever use those toys, probably not. But it was fun sitting around the office like a bunch of kids at Christmas opening up our new phones.

No comments: