Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Love Froggy!

The local radio station, Froggy 106.7, has started a new thing called "Froggy on the Hop Prize Drop." They give clues as to where they will be. If you find them, you get a prize. I knew that they were going to be in Kendallville on Wednesday, so I drug Leah with me to Kendallville to eat lunch with Ayron. We listened to the radio and figured out that Chris Cord was in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Leah and I were the first ones there. We pulled up next to the Froggy car and Chris asked us what prize we wanted. We both got 2 tickets to see STOMP when it comes to Ft. Wayne in May! YEAH!!!!! We immediately called Ayron, and he pulled in. He got some Arby's food and 4 passes to a Wizards game.

I'm more excited about the STOMP tickets. I've seen it, but it was many years ago. I can't wait to take Ayron, Leah, and who ever Leah brings to the show. I can't wait till May 15 at 8pm. YEAH FOR ME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet action. i saw stomp in january 97.
seems so long ago now that i think about it.
it was really awesome. i still have mental pictures in my mind from it. it was very cool.

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's too cool! Good for you!