Friday, March 02, 2007

Bypassing Crazy Going Straight To

INSANITY!! I think I've lost it. You wouldn't know it by looking at me, I appear calm, but if people could hear what I was thinking today.

I lost it on my "aide" who hasn't been an aide, just a bump by the laptop. I asked him to work on a grant. He flat out told me, "Well, with all of the students......." I tuned him out. I looked at him, stuck my hand out and said, "Fine, give me the grant to do and you start actually working with the kids." I think he got the point. When I had calmed down and ventured out of my office. He was glancing through the grant AND helping two students. Maybe he finally understood!

I still feel very frazzled and while I'm excited the weekend is here, it will not be long enough.

Something that has been cool lately is reconnecting with old friends. I had an old friend over for dinner last night, and we are getting back to normal. We sat on our new furniture (yeah me!) and talked for close to 3 hours while our dogs sniffed each others hind ends.

To top it off, I got an email from an old friend of mine (we haven't talked for about 5 years). She was surfing the web and googled my name. She read my blog, and emailed. It's cool to discover what's going on with her.

Well, the kids break time is almost up and I still need to finish planning next weeks work for 3 of the students.

No comments: