Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lovely Day!!

It's a lovely day outside. The sun is out, the snow is melting, the birds are chirping. I had to drive back to Hamilton today to get more work for two of my students. I was lucky enough to take the Ford 500. I have fallen in love with that car I knew it had a high safety rating because Nikki was driving a 500 when her accident happened. But anyways, I had the windows down, the music up, and I was cruising. It was nice to enjoy the country side without all of the snow. Everyone's mood, at least here at work, has improved. The kids are actually awake and working. I have the windows open and I can't get enough fresh air into my lungs. It's amazing how God has designed this earth. Just when I can't stand another cold snap or snow storm, God grants us two days and beauty.

No comments: