Monday, March 12, 2007

Has Spring Sprung??

The weather this past weekend has be gorgeous! It's raining now, but I'd rather have rain than snow! I'm feeling my yearly spring itch to start cleaning EVERYTHING! I've already started my list of things I want to do around the house, and I'm going to start a list for the house I work out of. Here are my lists, I'm hoping that if I "publish" them, it will hold me some what accountable for actually doing them.

Home:
1.) Put pictures in collage in living room
2.) Clean carpets
3.) Tear out front bushes
4.) Cut down raspberry bushes to proper height
5.) Paint garage door
6.) Organize guest bedroom closet
7.) Clean, organize, and "decorate" the 4-seasons room
8.) Organize the garage closet (yes, there's a closet in the garage)
9.) Trim trees

Work:
1.) Clean and organize office (done!)
2.) Clean and organize closet in the computer lab
3.) Clean the computer lab and bind lose cords together
4.) Scrub the bathroom
5.) Organize the kitchen cupboards
6.) Rearrange the "non-traditional" classroom
7.) Hang bulletin board in "non-traditional" classroom

Hopefully I'll have all of this stuff done before the kids come back from Spring Break!

No comments: