Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nothing New

While I have nothing new to report, nor anything profound to write, I feel like writing. Maybe it's the English degree in me.

Work is just as stressful as ever, yet I'm not sure I'd like it any other way. It does make the day go by quickly.

I've been sticking to the "being healthier" goal fairly well. I had a pop today because I need it to unwind. Stupid reason, I know, but it did work. I am planning on going home and enjoying the wonderful sunshine by taking Scooter for a walk.

I've been fighting off the stomach flu for 4 days now. It is going through the program and the kids are constantly getting sick. My aide and I have joked around about adding on a vomitorium just for the sickos.

Spring break is drawing near and I'm just as antsy as the kids. I'm only taking Monday and Tuesday off, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Well, seeing as how I have nothing of real value to report, I guess I'll call it a day and head home.

No comments: