Monday, March 05, 2007

Totally Creeped Out!

As I was sleeping early Sunday morning, I had this feeling that something wasn't right and that I need to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Ayron leaning over me, about 4 inches from my face, eyes wide open, with a big grin on his face. I asked him if he as awake, to which he replied, "Yeah." I looked at the clock, it was 4:38. He just kept grinning at me, I asked him what was wrong, to which he replied, "Nothing." I told him, "It's 4:30, go back to sleep." When I asked him about our conversation the next morning, he couldn't remember a thing. I knew that he used to sleep walk, but that didn't occur to me until after we talked about it. Turns out he was asleep, but you could have fooled me. It was very creepy though! He was 4 inches from my face, just grinning! Can you imagine if I had found him walking around the house!

No comments: