Monday, September 10, 2007

How Can That Be?

I am confused. I lost 10 pounds last month (I know, I know, don't bother lecturing me, I get enough from Ayron and my OBGYN). So if I lost weight, why don't my pants fit? Here is what makes it really odd. They fit Friday night, and Saturday morning. Sunday afternoon, nope! I'm down to two pairs of jeans (the one is really pushing the tight factor) and one pair of khakis (which I currently cannot find). Blech. Time to admit defeat and start shopping for maternity pants.

I guess I shouldn't complain. I was talking with a friend yesterday (her due date is 10 days after mine) and she has already gained 10 pounds. She told me that with her previous two children she gained at least 60 pounds. YIKES! Granted she is a little lady, but I don't want to gain that much! It was comforting to talk to her husband though about fears. He admitted that he was so paranoid about something being wrong with their youngest (his first) that he nearly drove himself crazy. So at least I'm not alone there.

No comments: