Friday, September 07, 2007

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Please bless the racing pigeon that just flew into my office window. Grant him/her eternal life up with all the other pigeons. It was not his fault he flew at the perfect angle to be caught in a wind current that slammed his/her little grey and white body into my perfectly clean window.

I also pray for his family. May they be able to support themselves without his love. Bless his former owner (his house is across the street from my office). May he be able to pick another pigeon out of his flock of several to fulfill George's (let's assume it was a boy) duty of pooping on my co-workers cars, attacking innocent people on the sidewalk, and just plain being a nuisance.

I also pray that the nice people doing community service at my office this weekend find George's body and provide him with the proper burial (just a hint, but there are two large dumpsters across the street). May they also clean the window that George greeted violently.

I am grateful Lord that George did not break my window, so thank you for that!

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one under-employed weirdo. So glad we are related!!