Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Rambles

I have a million thoughts going through my head right now and really, I can't link any of them together, but I feel the need to get them out there, so this blog will be a bit disjointed. This is nothing new if you know me, but believe me, there is a story behind each comment.

* What is the fascination with pregnant bellies? My sister wanted to take a picture of my stomach. I didn't show it off before I was pregnant, why start now? My Aunt wants Ayron to take belly pictures. I don't know why, but I'm not comfortable with that. I'm not a fan of documenting my weight in pictures to begin with, so why start while I'm gaining weight?

* Yeah for Justin. Going to the chapel and we're (actually they're) gonna get married. Going to Africa and they're gonna work with orphans......

* Why did Kianne call me right after running into ________? I don't mind, it just reminded me of being in high school. It was cool to learn what I learned.

* "Flag Football" doesn't exists when you get a bunch of guys together. People still end up getting tackled.

* I am not a fan of these out of control emotions. I found myself crying at "Save the Last Dance" while I was home on Saturday. Seriously! I know it's a movie, but still, I was bawling like a baby.

* I wasn't feeling kicks, I was feeling hiccups. Funny feeling, but I still want to feel a kick. I am getting excited about our appointment this Thursday. I am really hoping we can find out the sex. Pray that we can! I don't care either way, I just want Taylor to be healthy. I want to know. I think it will make it seem more real to me. Taylor will have a pronoun.

* The fair begins today. I have mixed feelings about the fair. I like the industrial tent. I like the animal barns. I don't like the scary people that run the rides and games. I don't like running into all of those people from high school you wished you'd never see again.

* My appetite is finally back! I went grocery shopping Saturday and I did a dumb thing. I went before eating lunch. I did manage to fight craving urges, but I am looking forward to that ham steak that is currently occupying the second shelf in the fridge.

* I think I have run out of things to say.....for now anyways.

No comments: