Friday, September 21, 2007

Why Am I Here??

As I sit in my lonely office, I wonder, "Why am I even here?" I don't have any day students. I have put in my required hours for the week. I feel like left over mashed potatoes that have been left on the stove to rot. All of my after school kids are sick.

There are three things keeping me here today: I have a meeting with my boss at 10 (will last all of like 5 minutes), at work I have Internet access, waiting for the grant paperwork so I can buy computers.

I did manage to remember to bring a book today, so I guess I could occupy myself with that for awhile.

***********************

@ Nathan: Ahh, I would love that! It would give me a challenge and something to do. The busier I am the quicker time passes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carma,
consider the alternative:

You have 45 rowdy kids all to yourself and have to teach both 7th grade English and algebra at the same time.

Your day sounds simply wonderful to me!