Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kid Nation

I have been following the controversy about the new CBS show "Kid Nation." A lot of people and critics are against it. While I don't know all of the details, I do know that the controversy probably also caused a lot of people to watch the premiere last night. I did manage to catch several of the kids and parents being interviewed by morning shows yesterday. The kids and parents are comfortable with the whole thing.

Ayron and I watched the episode last night and were impressed. It is great to see kids that young with a solid head on their shoulders. It was also amazing to see all of the kids interact with Jimmy in an attempt to cheer him up. Even the two big bullies wanted him to stay. I think it will be a very interesting show to watch.

No comments: