Monday, September 24, 2007

I Love Being Productive

I love being busy at work. It makes the day go faster. I was grouchy this morning because I thought I'd have another boring day at work with nothing to do (I know, to some people that sounds great, but I'd rather be busy, makes the day go by quicker).

I managed to get a lot done today:

*I entered points into case management
* Updated point board
* Updated files in case management
* Talked to someone about our grant (thanks for the $2k)
* Finished planning October Activities for the after school program (took the longest)
* Cleaned off my desk
* Cleaned out my desk
* Cleaned out the mini fridge in my office
* Reran some cords to prevent tripping hazards
* Dusted in my office
* Cleaned off top of filing cabinet
* Cleaned off my bulletin board
* Did monthly Clerk assessments
* Started monthly probation reports

Now, if I could just find something to do to occupy the last hour and half of the day.

No comments: