Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Quotable Quotes

Here are two funny quotes from our (Ayron and I) conversations last night.

# 1 : I was feeling antsy so we went to the fair and walked through the tent (I didn't want to mess with downtown and the parade. We decided to check on our nieces rabbits down at the barns before we came home. As we were walking through the rabbit barn:

Me: I'll look on this side, you look on that side.
Ayron: Okay.
Me: Oh, Ayron, look rabbits.

Everyone looked at me like I was stupid. Of course there are rabbits, I was standing in the middle of the freaking rabbit barn. You should have seen the look on one of the 4-H fathers that was there cleaning cages. I'm sure I looked very dumb. What I intended to say was "Look, the girls' rabbits." Ok, so I guess you had to be there to hear me exclaim "Look, rabbits."

# 2: After we got home from the fair Ayron was complaining about how sore he was from playing flag football Sunday afternoon. He was moaning and groaning and I told him to take some Tylenol and a hot shower. He pouted like a little kid and said, "Even my fat rolls hurt." I fell to the floor laughing because when I turned to look at him he was holding his tummy pudge in his hands and closely examining it like if he looked close enough he could make it stop hurting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that made me laugh out loud. funny stuff.
I'm still very sore as well!